FES Wi-Fi module allows you to monitor your FES battery pack BMS parameters in a browser on your smartphone or PC, using Wi-Fi network. Battery pack parameters such as voltages, current, temperatures, state of charge (SOC) and state of health (SOH) are displayed. It allows BMS settings and parameters setup, and can be also used for BMS firmware updates. It fully substitutes PC Software FES BMS Control and FES LCD display.
It requires its own power supply which is usually provided by small 110/220 V AC transformer.
- Completely replaces FES LCD display and FES BMS control PC software
- Stand-alone operation mode (STA) for all smart WiFi devices and Access point (AP) allowing for a variety of network configurations
- Allows FES BMS firmware updates through browser interface
- 16 GB Micro SD card for data logging and log analyzer
- Remote switch gives you the ability to remotely control charger
- Connection using any modern browser, such as Safari, Chrome, Edge, Firefox,…
- The WiFi module has been designed to minimize its parasitic load, with features such as deep sleep that reduces its power demand