FES Control Unit (FCU) is FES system’s main instrument, installed into a standard hole on the instrument panel (57 mm diameter).
It is used to control FES system and to display FES parameters – RPM, Power, Battery level, Max. Voltage, Min. Voltage, Voltage, Current, temperature of both battery packs, motor and controller.
Current consumption: About 100 mA at 12 V power supply.
- ON/OFF switch
- sunlight readable QVGA LCD (320*240 display)
- consumption ca. 100 mA
- audio signal
- rotary encoder with pushbutton
- RPM input
- 2x LED inputs
- digital output for BRAKE
- analogue output for POWER (adjustable with rotary knob)
- temperature inputs (Controller, Motor, and two battery packs)
- digital input for measuring current
- digital input for measuring voltage
- RS232 input for firmware update
- analogue input for open canopy switch
- CAN bus
- RS485 bus
- analogue input for 12V power supply voltage measurements
- SD card internal socket